Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Not my WIAW

Hey there! 
Happy Wednesday to you all! Hope the first week of official fall (at least in my book) isn't too bad so far! Thanks amillion for the lovely comments on Monday's post! I didn't know I had so many fans of my eyes.....
source
Bahaha! this cracks me up! But seriously! I didn't know I knew so many friends eating yogurt of the carton and oatmeal out of the pot! It makes you feel warm and fuzzy for sure! Thanks folks, seriously.


Anywho! Onto the creeping! I know that's what you are you are all here for, so I might as well get on it!

Peas and Crayons
Party!!
*WARNING* the following food was not all consumed by me, I actually found my eats abit to boring for this edition of WIAW so I bothered this chick and watched what she made too. Enjoy :)


This tea really smells amazing! I love a good black tea in the morning, so this one (brought back from Australia) is a great pick me up. It smells like chocolate and vanilla....aka: amazing.




This was the sisters breakie today.
She loves a good smoothie and can defs whip up a mean one!
(check the colour!!)
Into her mix is usually....
* 1 frozen banana *Ice * protein powder?
* Mix of frozen blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries (about 1/2 cup each)
*Handful of spinach * Little bit of milk *Almond butter *1 tbsp chia and flax
Yes, my sister is a fruit monster, she likes putting nuts in her smoothie too (right Brittty?)

My breakfast you may ask? Since it is MY blog, I will show you.


Pumpkin Pancakes with blueberries and vanilla yogurt. 
I added some almond butter, blackberries jam and maple syrup after this photo was taken. Wanna see some better photo's of this exact same recipe above? Check this link out, when I caught sick with the biting pancake bug! You'll find the recipe here.

Lunch:


I know, amazing great photo right? But this stuff is good! I swear by this baked bean recipe! It's simple, and downright addictive! Also great with pretty much any veggie. I love this on toast, with pitas, rice or potato's too!

Anyways, that is it for today folks! I have not had dinner yet.... I am roasting and trying out a new spaghetti squash recipe! I am excited to see how it turns out. Look for those recipe and pictures soon! I must go and get ready for school tommorow! Second year Univeristy starts tommorow!
 How about you? are you still in school? Every tried spaghetti squash?
Eeeee! I must get ready, so much to do....
I have to think of an amazing dessert for Friday too....
Get EXCITED.
Have fun creeping!

PS- The recipe page is updated!

-Lauren

18 comments:

nicsnotebook.com said...

Mmm love the sound of your pancakes will def be trying them, and your dinner sounds good as well. I am trying to really get into my healthy eating so am always on the look out for inspiration! :)

Tessa @ Amazing Asset said...

Thank you for updating your recipe page, I always enjoy what you come up with!
Those pancakes sound delishhh btw :)
Happy WIAW!

Ali Mc said...

I need that recipe for pumpkin pancakes!!!!!!! that dish looked amazing :D ...and you do have nice eyes ;)

kabochafashion said...

Oh wow, pumpkin pancakes and baked beans all in one day?! Both are AMAZING!!
As for spaghetti squash, yeah I've had it because of course I am a squash queen :P but bleghhh, I found it absolutely disgusting lol!! Can't wait to hear what you think of it haha!

Katie said...

DAWWW! That monkey is so adorable. I may have to check up on those pumpkin pancakes.IM SO ECITED FOR FALL!

Your sister and you had some verry good eats ;)

spinachandspice said...

I start school in a week and its bittersweet! I won't have a kitchen for nine months unless I go to my siblings apartment on campus or back home for the weekend, so that pretty much sucks. But i'm excited for college!
Pumppppkinnn pancakes! Two of the best things in one :D

Amanda @ .running with spoons. said...

Mmmm pumpkin pancakes sound perfect right about now. Thankfully there's tonnes of Fall left to enjoy them :D

Stephanie said...

Oh, you're killing me with those pumpkin pancakes. They look so deliciously beautiful! I'm so unadventurous when it comes to pancakes, but I really should try something new...

feeedingbrainandbody said...

Yummm that lunch looks GREAT! I haven't tried spaghetti squash, but I really want to try it out :)

jenandberrys said...

Good luck at uni tomorow! Bakd beans are so versatile, that recipe looks seriously yum! The monkey!! Oh my gosh I wat him haha. Happy WIAW :)

Andrea @ Vegvacious said...

I will definitely be trying those pancakes out --- a perfect breakie for cool mornings! Happy WIAW - good luck tomorrow!

mindrunningwild said...

yooooooooom.
I'm in school but I'm going abroad so I'm leaving for London in three weeks!
love the looks of those beans- nothing like a good baked bean recipe- do I spy onions in there? perfect addition. I need to make some pancakes. I should get on that, yours look superb :)

cheesymiteapples said...

T2 do have amazing tea! I have the loose leaf peppermint one at home :)

Allison @ PickyEatingRD said...

I really like spaghetti squash actually. I really don't eat it too much in the summer but in the fall it makes an appearance. . I guess it is fall lameeee

Amy @ The Whole Sweet Scoop said...

Those pancakes look so yummy! I'm in my last semester of school, but then I start grad school so basically I'm going to be in school forever!

Simply Life said...

oh that smoothie looks fabulous!

Kelsey said...

pumpkin pancakes...someone is getting their pre-fall game on :) hehe

xoxo <3

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said...

That picture of the monkey is TOO cute!!! And I love spaghetti squash. Good way to add volume to a dish and get in some extra veggies. :)

Popular Posts

Follow by Email