Saturday, 4 February 2012

TAGGED!

I love when I am tagged in things.

Kinda...sorta....yeah I do!

But seriously! Thanks for the few tags! I think after I saw the third post I was tagged in I should make a massive post, and be a nice person ;) It's a random 11 questiong post so here we go!!

The Questions:

1. Almond Butter or Peanut Butter?
UGH! So hard, because both are obv delicious. I'm going with peanut butter because of this



best snack EVER

2. What made you smile today?
I teach piano every Saturday morning and this one five year old proceeded to tell me how pretty my hair was! With a cute five year old smile and lisp! Adorable :)

3. What’s the last thing you do before falling asleep?
Usually read my bible, journal or talk to my sis (younger, who I share a room with).

4. Treadmill or elliptical?
I own a dreadmille so I use it regualarly, but whenever I'm at the gym I'll hit up the elliptical. The treadmill is great because I can do readings for school on it... SCORE!

5. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I honestly do not wear much jewelry, but I love my mood ring :)

6.  First thing (not a person or pet) you’d save if your house was on fire?
Ugh these questions make me think.....Probably some of my picture albums.

7. If you have a smartphone, what’s your most-used app?
Don't have one, but I love the Whole Foods app on my sister phone ;)

8. Which of your family members are you closest to?
All of them! Seriously I could never pick. My whole family is really tight



9. Would you rather shave your head or get a tattoo of a baby elephant on your leg?
Shave head! I would just donate all my hair!

10. If you work out, what time is ideal for you?
It really depends on my mood actually, but any time in the morning is usually best for me

11. Sweet or savory?
Again, depends on the mood, usually I like combinning the two! But more savoury I believe!

DONE! Not to shabbbby eh? Now I think I get to make 11 questions and wish you a happy weekend!

So HAPPY WEEKEND!

And here are my questions to you all (because I tag ALL of you!)

1. What colour fruit/veggie do you eat the most of?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What do you make for breakfast usually?
4. Favourite thing to do when you have absolutly nothing to do?
5. What is the best dessert you have ever made?
6. What's your favourite memory you have about school?
7. Red or Green Salsa?
8. How long do you brush your teeth for?
9. Early Birdy or Night Owl?
10. How often do you paint your nails? If you do paint them....
11. Chunky or Smooth peanut/nut butters?

Hah! That was harder then I thought! Later lovelyyyies

-Lauren

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I love tag posts too! :)

1.) PEANUT BUTTER!! :D
11.) Hmm.. thats a hard one! I think I like both. :)

Have a nice weekend too!

Cait's Plate said...

1. What colour fruit/veggie do you eat the most of? - Red and green (apples, grapes, pears, and ALL green veggies!)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? - Both!
3. What do you make for breakfast usually? - Oats, yogurt, waffles, pancakes!
4. Favourite thing to do when you have absolutly nothing to do? - Workout, read, watch trashy TV, bake
5. What is the best dessert you have ever made? - Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes!
6. What's your favourite memory you have about school? - Snowdays!
7. Red or Green Salsa? - Red
8. How long do you brush your teeth for? - 2 minutes?
9. Early Birdy or Night Owl? - early bird all the way!
10. How often do you paint your nails? If you do paint them.... - 2 times a month or so
11. Chunky or Smooth peanut/nut butters? - BOTH!

Tiff said...

Fun survey! I too am a morning person, and I mainly stick to chunky pb.

alexiaku said...

1. ALMOND BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great questionnaire. finally got to know you a little better :))

Simply Life said...

i love the family picture!

Baking Serendipity said...

I love that reading the Bible is one of your before bed routines. It's definitely something I'm trying to do more often.

fuelmyfamily said...

Your question 1 really brought to my attention how many orange veggies I am eating lately. Carrots, butternut squash, sweet potatoes...

Allison @ PickyEatingRD said...

I am most definitely a fan of vanilla over chocolate. I would consider myself more of a night owl than early bird when I was younger but now I seem to wake up early and pass out early!

Connie said...

I just found your blog. Good job little lady. Very nice. I will be back. Your blog is nice and clean and pretty. WIAW sure is popular.

Popular Posts

Follow by Email